DELHI- SHIMLA- RAMPUR- PIN VALLEY- KAZA- CHANDRATAAL- MANALI- CHANDIGARH- DELHI
To the east of Himachal Pradesh, India, lies the beautiful Spiti Valley. Spiti is also known for its marvelous landscapes and treacherous terrains. The valley is one of the least populated areas in the country. This cold desert is also known as ‘The Middle land’ as the land falls between India and Tibet.Every year, thousands of tourists and motorcyclists visit the Spiti valley, to explore its culture, cuisine, monasteries and untouched beauty. The travel trail lies between the famous hill stations of Shimla and Manali crossing three valleys – Kinnaur, Spiti and Lahaul.
Best Season: April till November
Minimum riders required to conduct the tour: 8
Duration: 8 nights & 9 days
Starting Point: New Delhi
End Point: New Delhi
DAY 00: DELHI (0 Kms)
– Bike Allocation (If Any).
– Evening Snacks with Tea/Coffee and Cookies.
DAY 01: SHIMLA (350 Kms)
– Early start from Delhi at 0600 hours.
– Breakfast on the way.
– Lunch on the way.
– Reach Shimla by evening.
– Check into the Guesthouse/Hotel.
– Get friendly with the highway and the motorcycles.
– Make bonds with the fellow riders.
– Get introduced to hill riding.
DAY 02: RAMPUR (130 Kms)
– Early morning breakfast at 0600 hours.
– Start our journey towards Rampur Bushahr.
– Reach Rampur by late noon.
– Night stay in hotel.
– Easy hill ride visiting Narkanda on the way/
DAY 03: Nako (190 Kms)
– Start the trip to Spiti, crossing the Kinnaur Valley.
– Ride through beautiful on/off roads.
– Reach Nako by early evening.
– Explore the beauty of the Nako lake.
– Night stay in guesthouse.
– Crossing beautiful landscapes and higher roads to enter the Spiti Valley.
DAY 04: MUDDH (150 Kms)
– Early morning Check out.
– Off to Muddh in Pin Valley.
– Visit Gue Monastry and Dhankar on the way.
– Reach Muddh by evening.
– Night stay at guesthouse.
– Visiting the living mummy at Gue and exploring Dhankar.
DAY 05: KAZA (90 Kms)
– We start our journey to Kaza early morning.
– Reach Kaza and Check in.
– Explore Key, Kibber, Gete, Tashigom, Langza and Hikkim.
– Night stay at guesthouse.
– Visit the last village Kibber and explore the beautiful Spiti valley.
DAY 06: CHANDRATAAL ( 102 Kms)
– After an early morning breakfast we leave for Chandra Taal.
– We will take the Chicham-Kyoto- Losar route to then cross the Kunzum La.
– Reach by evening to spend the night in tents.
– Passing the Kunzun LA and camping at the beautiful Chandrataal.
DAY 07: MANALI (130 Kms)
– After a lazy breakfast, we head to Manali.
– Cross the Rohtang Pass
– Reach Manali by late noon and spend time in Manali market.
– Night stay at Guesthouse/Hotel.
– Crossing the offroads and water crossings.
DAY 08: CHANDIGARH (310 Kms)
– Start the journey to Chandigarh, post a lazy breakfast.
– Reach Chandigarh by evening.
– Celebrate the completion of trip with drinks followed by gala dinner.
– Night stay at the hotel.
– Party with good food and drinks.
DAY 09: Delhi (250 Kms)
– Start for Delhi to complete the trip.
– Reach Delhi by late noon.
– Trip ends with sweet memories.
– Accommodation for 8 nights on twin/triple sharing at good tents/guesthouses/hotels.
– Daily breakfast and dinner served in buffet style.
– Daily morning and evening tea with cookies.
– Back up vehicle with mechanic and spares for your motorcycle.
– Medical support in case of emergency.
– Experienced and well equipped team to facilitate your trip.
– All the permits.
– All taxes.
– Any expenses of personal nature.
– Any kind of insurance
– Anything else, not mentioned in inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
– T- Shirts
– Warm Jacket
– Head wear
– Good Walking Shoes
– Warm socks
– Proper Riding Gear (Mandatory)
– Zip pouches or polythene bags
-Torch with extra batteries
– Sunscreen and Sunglasses
– Personal Toiletries
– Personal Medicines (if any)
– ID proof with photocopies
– Passport and Visa (If Foreign National)
– Sufficient Cash as ATM availability is limited
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE TRIP (A week before the trip)
– Avoid excessive consumption of Alcohol and Cigarettes.
– Keep yourself well hydrated.
– Get up early in the morning and do Pranayama.
– Do regular walks/jogs with proper stretching exercises.
– Eat loads of Garlic throughout the day.
– Take adequate sleep.
– Eat loads of fruits and dry fruits.
Terms & Conditions:
– 100% Payment in advance
– The program schedule / route/ mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group; the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final & binding in this regard
– In case any participant falls sick during the tour, the expenses for medical treatment, travel & porter charges etc. will be borne by the concerned individual
– During the tour, the decision of the Program Director and/ or the Field director will be final and binding
– We shall not be held responsible for any accident, illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour
– Upto Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
– Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
– Between Thirty (30) days to Forty-four (44) days before the tour departure; 50% of the tour amount is refunded
– Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
– The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,100.00 towards administration charges